We are looking for a confident self-starter with a holistic approach to design thinking and a fantastic set of social skills, to join the design team.
This role will be responsible for managing and maintaining Grain’s research scrapbook and leading primary research events and ideation workshops. Working closely with both our integrated design team and externally with our customer base.
Skills we are looking for:
- BA Product design (or similar)
- Critical thinker
- Good use of Adobe Illustrator and Indesign.
- Fantastic communication skills both in sketching, storyboarding and presentation design/delivery.
- A good understanding of CAD
- Team player
- Furniture Discounts (obviously)
- Sustainable travel incentive schemes
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays a year. If you need a few more, that’s fine. We’re a team, we support each other.
- Computer equipment provided if required
What we’d like to see:
- Short portfolio (10-12 slides): (Provide Web link on CV)
-Fantastic Storytelling and communication skills
-Evidence of primary field research and the insights found.
– A good level of product sketching ability
-Digital communication skills (Adobe or similar).
- CV or LinkedIn Profile:
- Cover letter
The successful applicants will be contacted for a portfolio review and interview. Depending on the COVID pandemic, this may be online or London based at our studio.
Job start date: Autumn 2020